Dinner in under 30 Minutes – Chili Lime Noodles
These are quick and easy noodles that are spicy with a lemon kick. Once you have the veggies prepped, it all comes together quickly. To make it a bit healthier I’ve used Explore Cuisine’s Edamame spaghetti which has a ton of protein and fiber, but you can use any type of your favorite noodles.
- Shredded carrots would be a great addition
- If you don’t have Trader Joe’s Chili Lime seasoning you can just add an additional 1/4 cup of lime juice and 1 tsp red chili flakes – I do like the kick of the seasoning though
Sesame Chili Lime Noodles
- 1 package Explore edamame noodles or noodles of choice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 inch fresh ginger fine shredded
Veggie Stir Fry
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 4 tsp tamari sauce
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp Trader Joe's chili lime seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- toasted sesame seeds, extra chili lime seasoning per taste
- Prepare noodles of your choice: I used Explore Cuisine’s Edamame noodles which only need about 4- 5 minutes to cook al dente.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in 1 tablespoon sesame oil, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Stir for about a minute.
- Stir-fry noodles : Add noodles to the wok and cook, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Stir-fry Vegetables: Place the wok back over high heat and add 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Add in remaining 2 cloves shredded garlic and 1 tbsp ginger. Cook 1 minute then add broccoli and bell peppers. Cook, stirring until broccoli is cooked through but still has a crunch (4-5 minutes).
- Pull it all together: Add noodles and tamari, sriracha, lime juice, salt and chili lime seasoning back into the wok with the veggies and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- To Serve: Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve!