Tandoori Cheese Queso - Indian Mexican Fusion
Queso filled with tandoori spice flavors and finely chopped veggies.
Prep ingredients. Finely chop and mince ingredients into small pieces. Rip cheese slices apart.
Melt butter in pan on medium high. Add onions and garlic. Cooking about two minutes and mix.
Add in tomatoes and jalapenos. Cook two more minutes.
Add in evaporated milk and cheese, stir until cheese melts.
Add in spices/salt and mix. Add in 3 tbsp milk to thin the consistency a little. It will thicken as cools.
Serve warm and enjoy!
- Prep ingredients by chopping all very finely!
- Make sure to use an authentic tandoori masala spice blend
- Use cheese from a block or cheese slices to avoid the extra anti-caking ingredients that comes in pre-shredded cheese bags
- You can always change the consistency of the cheese sauce by adding milk to make creamier
- When reheating, adding a little water or milk will also help to loosen consistency of the sauce
Calories: 70kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 112mgPotassium: 152mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 205IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 110mgIron: 1mg