A heavenly sweet treat combining Parle G and chocolate! Parle G cookie butter truffles are a fun treat that has a chocolate chai flavor profile. This can be an easy homemade gift to give! The Parle G cookie butter takes only a few minutes to whip up and should be made first. The recipe includes chai spices so this is a chocolate chai cookie butter treat. The link is here.
Parle G cookie butter is dipped in melted chocolate and then drizzled with toppings making chocolate-filled treats. The options are endless and some include crumbled Parle G cookies, sprinkles, cocoa powder and gold foil.
The active time in the recipe is not very long. You do need about 30 (in 15-minute increments) of freezing time to help firm up the cookie butter before you dip it in melted chocolate.
- I started out with pre-made Parle G cookie butter that was already cold and refrigerated for a few hours.
- I used a 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the cookie butter.
- It is important to put the Parle G cookie butter in the freezer twice. The first time so the cookie butter can be handled more easily
Parle G Cookie Butter Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup Refrigerated Parle G cookie butter (linked above)
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Gold Leaf, Cocoa Powder, Crumbled Parle G cookies
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper
- Using a small scoop ( I used a 1/2 tbsp measuring spoon), scoop out portions of the cookie butter and place it on a baking sheet. Use a spoon to help place onto a baking sheet
- Place baking sheet/plate in freezer for 15 minutes. Take out tray and now cookie butter will be firmer. Using your hands, roll into balls
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes. Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Microwave chocolate in 25-second intervals until melted. I needed to do it 3 times, it may vary dependent on your microwave. Take out cookie butter balls
- Using a fork, dip cookie butter balls into chocolate to coat and place back onto parchment paper-lined sheet. If you would like to add cookie crumbs, sprinkles or other toppings add now while wet. Gold leaf can be added after the chocolate has set
- Repeat until finished