A cheesy and easy appetizer, goat cheese crostini
These goat cheese crostinis are topped with a cranberry chutney that is made in about 5 minutes! And to give it a little sweet crunch I topped them candied walnuts that are made in 3-4 minutes. So this is a simple appetizer that seems fancy but is quick to make.
Making goat cheese crostini
Making this appetizer is pretty simple. I use a combination of goat cheese and cream cheese. I do this so it is easier to spread and also breaks up the sharpness of the goat cheese. Totally up to you though, just use goat cheese if you prefer!
Here is a snapshot of the process:
Goat cheese crostini would be a great addition for Thanksgiving or any holiday party!
Looking For Other Fall Ideas? Check Out:
Shop This Post Or Check Out Some Of My Faves!
Try it? Leave a review, love to hear feedback! Or tag me on Instagram @some_indian_girl
Goat Cheese Crostini with Cranberry Chutney
- sauce pan
- 40 crostinis I used small ones
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ tbsp butter
- ⅛ cup sugar
Cranberry Chutney Recipe – https://someindiangirl.com/easy-cranberry-chutney-recipe/
Make cranberry chutney
- Link is here: https://someindiangirl.com/easy-cranberry-chutney-recipe/ Clickable link is below in notes
Prep cheese spread
- Mix room temperature goat cheese and cream cheese together
Candy the walnuts
- Heat butter, sugar and walnuts in a pan on medium. Mixing until melted and coated, about 3-4 minutes. Take off heat and lay on parchment paper. Ensuring they are separated so the walnuts don't stick together. Let cool and dry.
Assemble goat cheese crostinis
- Spread cheese mixture on crostini, top with cranberry chutney and a few candied walnuts. Optionally garnish with rosemary.